Sunday, July 6, 2014

Anton Ego and Stuff

Loved Ratatouille. The story-armature "anyone can cook" resonates profoundly with me. I feel Anton Ego is a very well designed character, and I find the level of finish in this concept very appealing. Look at those shapes! Looks kinda like a coffin, no? Almost not entirely unlike a more subtle shape-design of the Mafia-goons in Sylvain Chomet's Triplets from Belleville. I laughed hard at the top-down view of his room, and the type-writer.. (Working at Pixar is my dream-job, so I might as well learn from their stuff, right?)



In my humble opinion, Blizzard has consistently been delivering some of the greatest gaming experiences. The story in Starcraft (1) might be the best ever btw. And their cinematics, OMG. Did a study of the fantastic intro-cinematic for Starcraft 2 Heart of the swarm. The quality of it is simply mind-boggling.


Pretty lady, good light.

Courtesty of the lovely Gina B. Thanks for the inspiration!


Finally, a great lil' Jazz-tune. Miles Davis ftw. *Breathes deeply

No comments: